Friday, January 21, 2011

Because There Isn't Another Blog Like It

A photo I did of my SL avatar :3
I noticed that no matter how hard I looked, I could not find any blog about SL photography, especially from a personal point of view. Except for Vint Falken’s website, of course. But it only introduced basics of in-world photography. If there is one out there, please tell me about it in a comment! :D

I always thought it would have been nice to follow a fellow Second Life member starting out in the fun, creative field. Would have given me a good idea as to where to start and develop myself.
So…just like my old hijab tutorial youtube channels…I thought to myself: “Why don’t I start one?” And here it is :3.
I’m thinking about posting my process of client work, reviews, photoshop tutorials, references, poses, ideas, opinions and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment